Organize Your Files
The process of organizing files can be very difficult. Our file manager helps to make this process as simple as possible. You can create folders, place your files into the folders and copy or rename them. You can also protect your files with passwords, or create a web folder with descriptions and then group your files.
and switches let you switch between different layouts. Wizard button starts wizard where you can choose columns you want to see in file managers. Sort output by file name, size, upload date, last download date, or number of downloads
- Folder hierarchy - create folders and subfolders for your projects;
- Copy / Move files and folders - create copies of your files and folders;
- rename files and folders;
- turn on and off web visibility of a folder;
- password protect folders - only visitors with a password can access content of your folder;
- add folder description;
- make files premium - only users with premium accounts will be able to these files;
- bulk edit - bulk edit your files or folders in excel or other text processor.
Generate links to your files using link wizard.
Use predefined templates as well as custom templates to generate links to your files and folders