Intellectual Property Policy
This document outlines the policy that Crocko.com have introduced in order to implement DMCA notice and takedown policy.
It is the policy of Crocko.com to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. The following applies to any and all copyright/trademark and owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to the material mistakenly taken down.
Should you have good faith belief that your copyright has been uploaded without your permission or authorization we suggest you send a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement.
Writing and sending Proper Notification:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s)
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- 2) Provide your full name, address and telephone number
- 3) Describe the copyrighted work
- 4) Provide the location of the infringing file (the link on Crocko)
- 5) Provide the domain name where the link has been published
- 6) State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- 7) State that the information in the notice is accurate.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
A proper notice of copyright infringement must be sent to email . We process all takedown notices within 24 hours.
Takedown notices are accepted as plain text.